- Best of 2011
- Charity Events
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Orange County, CA
- Radio Interviews
- Top Chef TV Show
- Video Interviews
There are many and various ways to indulge yourself with caviar at Petrossian Boutique & Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA:
– caviar from six species of farm-raised sturgeon are offered from different origins like the U.S., Bulgaria, Israel, and even China. Caviar from Russia and Iran is now history. It starts at $59 for 30g of classic transmontanus to $1,185 for 125g of top-of-the-line kaluga;
– caviar powder, made from 100% transmontanus. Itwill definitively add a chic taste to your scrambled eggs;
– caviar Papierusse ® which are caviar sheets also made from 100%transmontanus;
– caviar classes, starting at $35 to $125(excluding tax and gratuity), where you will learn the difference between transmontanus, ossetra, shassetra, kaluga…;
– dining at the restaurant where I will be heading next week. More to come!
No Comments »
No comments yet.